Friday, October 23, 2009

Video Surf Guide

After a long wait my new friend has finally delivered on what is promised to be out of this world.Something I can't wait to see. Shane Rielly recently got his blog online.... Video Surf Guide he will be doing foto and video posts on his travels around the world with Thurso,Scotland first in the line-up.Something I for obvious reasons can't wait to see.Go check out shane's site and show your support.I'm also working on getting Shane onboard stayinverted for a very valuable attribute(more on that after the weekend) For another well spoken intelligent fotographer check this blog... Nomadic Vision I really enjoyed his theory on how videographers and fotographers should rather join as a team rather than doing both diciplines yourself.It's like a conflict of interest when a fotographer does a videographers job.Rather leave each man for his job.The job he was born to do.This very true statement from Nomadic Vision can certainly build a few bridges and make you some friends. I will certainly team up with these guys in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment